Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Cactus and Macarons!

What a great weekend of writers, readers and edible cactus at the Tucson Festival of Books.
Here's some quick shots.

And now to the writers!
 What a total thrill to moderate (actually just listening to these two) Scott Turow and Greg Iles
And hang with the amazing Tayari Jones whose book is topping every chart and an Oprah pick. I met Tayari years ago with my editor and am so proud of her!!
Every year Susan comes by and give Libby et moi macarons from Paris!
 
Cara - Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. Yummy in every way! I'm coming to LCC. Will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always manage to find the best folk and food! Next year it's The Tucson Festival for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Annamaria...I think we're on a panel together, non??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff...it's great - you must come in 2019!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I've spaced out but what blogmates will be at LCC? Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete