Tuesday, March 24, 2015

On the Road - Life in the Espresso Lane


Life has been full speed in the Espresso lane on the book tour.
Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled the Soho folks have sent me out for a book tour. This last weekend in El Lay, or Los Angeles, I pulled up at the last stops.  I travelled with Rhys Bowen and we hit a bit of blingland in Beverly Hills.Rhys got to stop and smell the roses in Pasadena.

Pass Randy's donuts 



And I checked out new artillery at the gun shop next to the Mystery bookstore. After the Tucson Book Festival where Libby Hellmann and I partnered up for a suspense workshop we got a taste of macaroons. Big thanks to our sweet friend Susan who gave us goodies for the flight home.

Cara - Tuesday (unpacking)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed you when you were here in Denver. Good Luck on the book tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee, books, guns & roses, sounds like an ...er... 'interesting'... trip. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that Orange County gun store, don't you? You don't have to say it, I can tell from your expression. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite fun to browse the stun guns with pink handles there Jeff! loverofwords, next time!

    ReplyDelete